This is a fantastic tool. I had forgotten the definitions of the fields on a new report I need to write Help for, and this allowed me to find a cache of the doc from Feb. 11 that has the information I need. It found the cache in my Recycle Bin! Otherwise I would have had to go and bug the developer again to send me the doc. Saved the day.
There are concerns about security, since the tool indexes one's hard drive, but for now, I think the risk is worth it.
Last weekend I completed ripping my Alan Parsons CD collection and started listening to it at work off my portable media player. While listening, I figured I might as well google Alan, maybe there would be some interesting historical stuff on the web.
As it turns out, Alan Parsons is still kicking and has a new album out! Even better, he's doing electronica now! I'll be receiving it shortly and will do a review.
This will be the first record without his long-time bandmates Ian Bairnson,
and Stuart Elliott. The new album will take Alan in a new direction and into the
world of electronica.
Artists appearing on this record include: Nortec Collective, The Crystal
Method, Shpongle, PJ Olsson, and Pink Floyd's David Gilmour.
Comments