Skip to main content

Let Freedom Ring!

George W. Bush was sworn into office yesterday, making him only the 16th president to ever be elected to a second term. In this 23 minute inauguration speech he used the word freedom 27 times and liberty 15 times (thanks Daily Show). Already the Bush dynasty has lasted longer than the Kennedy dynasty, and there is already talk of a Jeb Bush in '08 campaign (he is the taller and smarter brother), with rumors of a George P. Bush to follow (he is the son of Jeb who George Sr. once referred to as "one of the brown ones"). I for one welcome our Bush overlords.

Comments

Anonymous said…
DJ culture
Dance with me
DJ culture
Let's pretend
Living in a satellite fantasy
waiting for the night to end
...
Living in a satellite fantasy
wondering who's your friend

And I, my lord, may I say nothing?

- Pet Shop Boys

Popular posts from this blog